|Promotional prices do not apply to items when sold separately : 449,90
- DeepView DVS33 Underwater Housing : 241.00
- LF300W Flashlight : 69.90
- Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera : 139.00
- Description of the Deep' Pack underwater black digital camera Nikon Coolpix S3300:
16 million pixels with HD Video. A camera that functions out of water as well as in the scuba diving context !
The Nikon Coolpix S3300 digital camera allows you to capture video clips in HD (720p) with sound. Precision zooming is achieved by the Nikkor optical zoom. Other features are optical VR image stabilization, white balance modes (for sensitivity towards lighting conditions) and other modes (such as scene, shooting opts., and 9 point autofocus) for excellent quality photos.
The Coolpix S3300 is furnished with an underwater housing with a rare capability of going to 80 meter depths, and use of your camera is possible up to 60 meters.
- Description of the Deepview DVS33 Underwater Housing :
For additional lighting, either flashlight or an external flash (a flashlight is included) can be attached to the two fixtures installed. In front of the housing, the zoom lens has free range.
Also included with the underwater housing are extra joints and grease in a tube.
Technical details of the Nikon Coolpix S3300 digital camera :
- Megapixels (effective): 16
- Megapixels (total): 16.44
- Zoom Range : Optical Zoom 6x/ Digital Zoom 4x
- Lens Focus Length : 4.6-27.6mm (35mm equivalent 26-156mm)
- Aperture Range: f/3.3 - f/6.5
- Built-in TTL auto flash
- VR Image Stabilization
- 9-point autofocus
- White Balance: Auto, cloudy, daylight, flash, fluorescent, incandescent, manual
- Screen: 2.7" TFT-LCD with antireflection coating and 5-level brightness adjustment
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD)|Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)|Secure Digital Expanded Capacity (SDXC)
- Scene Modes : Include auto, backlight, beach, close-up, copy, dusk/dawn, fireworks show, food, landscape, museum, night landscape, night portrait, panorama assist, party/indoor, pet portrait, portrait, snow, sports and sunset. Continuous shooting speed : 6 photos/cadence in 1.3s
- HD Video 720p : 1280 x 720; VGA : 640 x 480
- ISO Equivalent: Auto: 80-1600|Manual: 80-3200|Fixed range auto: 80-400, 100-800
- Exposure Control : Programmed AE (shutter speed, ND filter selection and ISO sensitivity); flexible program with motion detection; exposure compensation (±2 EV in 1/3 steps)
- Shutter Speed: Auto: 1 - 1/2000 sec.; Fireworks show: 4 sec.
- Shooting Options : Include best shot selector, continuous, multishot 16 and single, to help you take great pictures. Continuous shooting captures up to 6 shots at approx. 1.3 fps at full resolution to help you take fast-action shots.
- Beach Setting: 2 modes (f/3.5 and f/11.5)
- Self-timer: 2-10 seconds
- In-camera Image Editing Tools : Include crop, D-lighting, filter effects, glamour retouch, quick retouch, rotate image, skin softening
- Interface: USB Hi-Speed
- Menu Language Options : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Arabic, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Czech, Turkish, Ukranian
- Battery Charge Capacity (EN-EL19) : Images : 210 views; Videos : approx. 1 h 30 min (HD 720p (1280x720)
- Dimensions : 94,8 x 57,8 x 19,5 mm
- Weight : 128 g /4oz. (Incl. Memory card SD and battery)
- Accessories Included : EN-EL19 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, EH-69P AC adapter/charge, EG-CP14 A/V cable and UC-E6 USB cable, AN-CP19 strap, NikonView NX 2 CD-ROM, and Owner's manual.
Digital Camera's Warranty Terms : 1 year limited